That looks good; if it works, I hope it can be incorporated into the tolua++ release.

Cheers,
Thomas.

On 8/17/07, RJP Computing < rjpcomputing@gmail.com> wrote:
On 8/17/07, Carlos Augusto Teixeira Mendes <cmendes@k2sistemas.com.br> wrote:
Hi Ariel,

Attached is a patch for tolua++ that enables try / catch hooks in tolua++
(It also corrects one bug when using casts with templates).

Also attached is an example of hook file.  It will envelope every function
call made by tolua++ ina a try / catch block that converts the exception to
a lua error.

Oh my! This is exactly what I was looking for. I will patch it here locally and tell you how it goes.
--
Regards,
Ryan