Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> writes:
> that's what i _hate_ of Java: everybody uses JavaDoc... and nothing
> else!   the result is not a documentation, it's only a list of things.

Seriously.

I've noticed that a lot of these "automatic" doc systems seem to yield
similar results, e.g., doxygen "docs" which exhaustively "document"
every function, class, and variable, but give no useful information
whatsoever...

-Miles

--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products