[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Copas 1.1.1 Released
- From: "Andre Carregal" <carregal@...>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:53:39 -0300
Copas is a dispatcher based on coroutines that can be used by TCP/IP servers.
It uses LuaSocket as the interface with the TCP/IP stack.
A server registered with Copas should provide a handler for requests and use
Copas socket functions to send the response. Copas loops through requests
and invokes the corresponding handlers. For a full implementation of a Copas
HTTP server you can refer to Xavante as an example.
Copas is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.
Copas 1.1.1 depends only on LuaSocket 2.0 and can be downloaded from
Change list for version 1.1.1:
* compatible with Lua 5.1
* refactored by Thomas Harning Jr. (for more details check Bug 766)
* patch by Gary NG concerning the handling of stopped sockets
Feedback is welcome!