RJP Computing wrote:
> On 8/8/07, *KHMan* <keinhong@gmail.com <mailto:keinhong@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Just off the top of my head... I think you are supposed to include
>     the header file like this (for tolua++):
>
>     $#include "SDL.h"
>
>     So, when tweaking values, the constants will still be in one place.
>

> *#define* /NAME /[ /VALUE / ]
> Agreed, but then what is the purpose of the VALUE?

Not sure what you are getting at, but what I am doing with tolua++
is that the generated xyz.c file now has the:

#include "SDL.h"

line somewhere in the beginning. Thus, the generated code will be
able to refer to any constant via their defined names. Why don't
you try it out and see, or find a working sample...

HTH,
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)