Hello,

I am trying to assign a file handler to Lua using the C interface.

For some reason, I get a Segmentation fault error at :write() method,
and the debugger shows 'fwrite' as the source of the error.

Can someone show me a good example of this?

I was trying to integrate into magnet.c of
http://jan.kneschke.de/projects/lua ; Specifically I want ot be able
to assign FCGI_stdin and FCGI_stdout to Lua so I could make a FastCGI
application.

And please don't mention the Kepler framework, I want something
lighter than that.

I searched through this mailing list and found exactly what was
needed, but can't locate it now.

Thanks for any help :)