Hey all,
I've just started to use Lua, and I'm liking it. Just thought I'd better do the right thing and submit my patch to the lua socket library.
Can someone let me know where to send the patch to.

The patch now allows you to use an '*0' argument on the receive method, this will read until a zero byte terminator. For those of you asking why you would want this, it's because flash uses a zero byte to terminate requests to a socket server.

Cheers,
Cam