> Well, that's one of the areas where it gets murky. My understanding (and
> firm expectation) is that something that ends with .lua MUST run with a
> standard lua interpreter/compiler.

I don't quite feel as strongly about this but by all means call your
scripts .idle. My point is why duplicate the reference manual, changing
all references to Lua into Idle? Just write a much smaller reference
manual that lists and discussed the differences and extensions.

Products like WoW embed Lua and export different functions to Lua but
that doesn't mean they're not using Lua...

--lhf