	Hello there

	Im kind of translating old lua 4 Lua-Rpc module from Russell L.
Smith to a new version of lua, to build a system service on MS NT based
systems to read and write serial ports from a rpc based daemon. Like serial
devices sharing. The system core is written in C++, and I have experienced
some problems finding a way to embed lua 5.1.2 in the core. Maybe I'm not
looking on the right place, and if so, can you guys help me pointing some
place where is an example of specific implementation of Lua 5.1.2 in c++?

	Thanks in advance.

	Rafael Menezes