[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaTask 1.6.1
- From: Daniel Quintela <dq@...>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:24:42 -0300
The segfaults seem to start at N == TASK_SLOTS_STEP.
With TASK_SLOTS_STEP at 256, it works until N == 255, then segfaults.
I set it to 384 and the segfaults start when N == 384. For N at 381,
382, 383 it all work fine.
I tried setting TASK_SLOTS_STEP to 443, and the behaviour was what you
might expect: it worked up to 442 tasks and segfaulted from 443 and up.
Hope this helps.
Yes... this helps.
LuaTask allocates TASK_ENTRY memory in TASK_SLOTS_STEP *
Problem arises when it reallocates memory to grow one step more.
The size of TASK_ENTRY structure is 52 bytes on Linux.
As a workaround, you can set TASK_SLOTS_STEP larger enough in order to
It's time to work on 1.6.2 ... :-(