Thomas Lauer wrote:
> I don't think there's a standard. FWIW, I use .lbc but .luo sounds
> nicer.

Long ago I used .lc, but I like Tony's .luo better. If I ever embed byte
codes directly again, I'll use .lua.

Nowadays I put the .lua files on a flash drive and just recompile them
when the code loads. Long ago the byte code was portable so I could
compile using Solaris/sparc and include it in a cross-compile to
LynxOS/PowerPC and also for my x86 applications. But now I just include
the Lua source and recompile it.

In the future I may go with Ashwin Hirschi's method of zipping
everything up in a package.

Doug

--
Innovative Concepts, Inc. www.innocon.com 703-893-2007 x220