Is there a standard extension for Lua bytecode files? I've been using .luo
(short for Lua object code).

I'm writing a program that embeds Lua and which will have significant
parts written in Lua. In order to make it easier to deploy I'm embedding
the bytecodes in the executable, which I am doing by a .lua -> .luo -> .c
translation. The C file just declares an array and initializes it with
the contents of the Lua bytecodes so it can be passed to luaL_loadbuffer.
I guess lots of people do something like this?

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
SOUTH UTSIRE: EASTERLY 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6. SLIGHT TO MODERATE,