--- Diego Nehab <diego@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> BTW, anyone else has anything to report? If so,
> speak now or
> forever hold your peace. Well, at least until 2.0.3.

I would like to see a new feature in the http helper
module. That is instead of taking host/port and do the
connection, take an already connected socket
object(and of course don't close it when done).

This would allow better integration with copas as it
is current form, if I have a server process running
under copas but utilize http.lua to fetch things, I
cannot serve anything before it is returned.

It's here! Your new message!