Hello,

    I'm a newbie to lua. I found some words as that "In Windows, any exclamation mark ('!') in the path is replaced by the path of the directory of the executable file of the current process."  But , when embedded  into another application, the executable file will be the exe file of the application, not the lua's dll file. I think that the mark ('!') be replaced by the path of the lua's dll file will be more suitable. What's your opinion?

Best Regards
jkiter