[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: bug in building and installing luasocket
- From: Diego Nehab <diego@...>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:43:45 -0400 (EDT)
Maybe someone can explain
(1) what is supposed to appear in /usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/socket
(2) what is the appropriate setting for LUA_CPATH and/or LUA_PATH.
It's all explained here
You don't load core.so (socket.so) directly. It is loaded by
socket.lua. This file must be found in your LUA_PATH, not
Therefore, you should have a file
Please make LUA_PATH point to /usr/local/share/lua/5.1,
verify the installation copied socket.lua to that directory,
and try again.