Hello,

I have installed Lua 5.1 and I have also installed luasockets,
but I had some problems.

(1) make; make install created mime.so.x.y.z and
socket.so.x.y.z, but it did not create symbolic links
(mime.so and socket.so) to those files.
Seems like mime.so and socket.so should be created.

(2) Also it seems like libtool should/might be run by make install.

(3) Seems like user-specified options should be incorporated
via ./configure --foo instead of editing the config file itself.

Not a big deal to me, since I've already worked around
the build process. But maybe someone will consider fixing
it up so that ./configure; make; make install works.

best
Robert Dodier