> Just now I took a peek at pythons main page, and it's smack in your face
> with "NASA uses python", and "Without python, Starwars 3 would have been
> difficult to pull off"..

Well, if you're interested in that sort of thing, I know that NASA "uses Lua" as well:

	http://techtransfer.gsfc.nasa.gov/newsletter/spring_07.htm#logicnets

The LogicNets system that this piece refers to has been developed in Lua. I know this to be true, since I designed and wrote the core system.

Then again, NASA is a terribly big organisation and has its fair share of smart people. It may very well be harder to find stuff they are *not* using (or haven't looked into) [;-)].

Ashwin.
--
no signature is a signature.