Ok, I have uploaded the tarball I made into lua-users' wiki.

I hope this is not a problem (for space it is 21k). I've done so
because I saw that in SampleCode the header said also full programs
could be uploaded. I choose not to upload to luaforge beacause the
much incomplete state of software and I'm not sure so many people is
interested that would motivate me to continue development.

If it is wrong, I apologize.

The link is on the page
 http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaShell
which is inked to by
 http://lua-users.org/wiki/SampleCode
so it is not orphaned. If it is inappropriate the link must be removed too.

On 23/05/07, Ketmar Dark <ketmar@online.ua> wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2007 15:19:40 +0200
"Mauro Iazzi" <mauro.iazzi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope you will give it a try...
sure I will. 99% of my "shell" scripts written in Lua and I like to use
Lua as an interactive shell too. %-)