> How can I compile LPeg on Windows? I have Visual C++ Express 2005.

You must compile lpeg.c as a dll, exporting only luaopen_lpeg.

I am not sure about the details, but I guess you should create
a "dll project" with this single file, and edit it to add a
__declspec(dllexport) in the definition of luaopen_lpeg.
Somehow you must also provide to the project a file with Lua
declarations (simply add lua51.lib to the project??).

I hope someone in the list can fill the details...

-- Roberto