[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua Short Reference, v5.1 draft
- From: duck <duck@...>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:10:37 +0000
> I have tried to include all important changes for Lua 5.1,
> corrected some minor bugs and typos and changed the layout so that the
> whole thing now prints on four pages (A4, for the time being). It looks
> more cramped than does Enrico's version but then again, it's a reference
> card and not a literary work.
Very handy. Thanks.
1. Is it possible that you might make an A5 version available (actually, I
mean a version in any A-sized aspect ratio but with eight pages numbered
1..8) so that it can easily be printed in booklet form to be folded and
stapled? That would be superhandy.
2. I happened to notice "that is, _G == _G" in the text. Whilst I don't doubt
that's true, I presume you mean "that is, _G._G == _G" :-)
3. I know this is outside the scope of Lua + core libraries, and would ruin
the four-pageness (i.e. 8-pageness) of the document, but how about an
"extended version" which squeezes in LuaSocket, too? (Pushing my luck :-)