There was a project, but doesnt works. I had to make one and fortunately
was easier than I thought.

Ariel Manzur escribió:
the lastest version of tolua++ had some project files that worked on
vc express I think.. those might work with toluaxx. there was also a
macro that was using 'p...' as a parameter, that worked on gcc but on
windows.. I think I removed it eventually (from tolua++, not sure
about xx)