roberto@inf.puc-rio.br (Roberto Ierusalimschy) wrote:
> I don't think so. As far as I know, the "pollution" of the global
> namespace by one name per module is quite theoretical. The problem
> created by 'seeall' is trivially fixed by not using 'seeall'.

I like these simple solutions:-)

However, an official function in module package to *selectively* import
stuff from other modules would be a welcome addition to the module
system, IMHO. I know that's easy to write, but as usual everybody will
have his or her own version and it all won't play nicely together.
--
cheers  thomasl

web : http://thomaslauer.com/start