Rici Lake <lua@ricilake.net> wrote:

> The debugger is still a work in progress, of course, but I think
> it's usable. I'm using it, and I believe some other people
> are as well. So enjoy.

I am and I will.

As to the undefined "global" issue (ticket #11) this version comes
through completely clean. I think there are currently no globals or
metatable-routed accesses to _G. (I tried to add a remark in the ticket
system about that but wasn't able to do so.)

Thanks for your efforts... ldb makes Lua debugging, including C stuff,
so much easier, it's almost fun:->