> Paul Moore wrote:
>
>> No, I'm afraid not. It changes them dynamically. It's not
>> actually my application as such - I'm writing a plugin for 4NT
>> (cmd.exe replacement from JP Software) which embeds a Lua
>> interpreter into the command line.
>>

> That sounds interesting as 4NT is one of my fav work horses.
>
> Is your project an internal company thing or will it see the public
> light of day? If so, I'd gladly beta-test it.

I would second this.  I would love to have this project see the light of day as well.

I was a long time user of 4NT.  And while I am not currently using it, if LUA were available as a plugin I would certainly pick it up again and give it a whirl.

I have made several attempts (none were successful) at building a command line shell around a LUA interpreter - it's sort of a holy grail to me.  One day, when I get time *laugh*, I may try again.

Terry