--- Rici Lake <lua@ricilake.net> wrote:

> Steve Heller wrote:
> > I also have another question: exactly how do I set
> > breakpoint in a file? I've tried this:

d:/dev/atb/core/trunk/lib/atb/custom/bac_6m/filters/experian/acaps_ecbm_filter2.lua:18

> Without the :
>
> eg.
> b foo.lua 18
>
> I don't have a windows machine right now, so I don't
> know whether it
> would be / or \ but my guess is that it would be \.
> The filename
> must be exactly as it appears in the functions
> 'source' property,
> which is not very convenient since you don't know a
> priori what
> that says. You can see it once you're in the
> debugger, though;
> when you single step through the file, ldb displays
> its view of
> the current filename.

Unfortunately, I still can't get it to set the
breakpoint. The file name shows up as this in ldb:

...ustom\bac_6m\filters\experian\acaps_ecbm_filter2.lua

so I had to guess at the beginning of the name, but so
far I haven't been able to guess correctly.

Also, the latest version doesn't pass the arguments in
correctly as far as I can tell.