Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
(It does.) This new page was already in place when I sent the
announcement. Maybe you need to force a reload to avoid some cashed
copy?

Well, a simple reload just shown the new nice layout. Meantime, I was able to download lpeg-0.5.tar.gz... So I think the problem wasn't a local cache one (on my disk), perhaps my ISP has some form of cache too... Strange.

Hey, I read the new re section and I see a typo! ;-)
"Like traditional regular expressions (but unlike original PEG), a character class may start with a ~ to complement its meaning."
s/~/^/, the example confirms this...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France