[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: new LPeg version
- From: Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@...>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:42:44 +0200
Roberto Ierusalimschy a écrit :
I have just released LPeg version 0.6. News include these:
* support for non-numeric indices in grammars;
* some bug fixes; (thanks to the luatex team)
* some new optimizations; (thanks to Mike Pall)
* a new page layout (thanks to Andre Carregal);
Ah, I failed to see the improvement, but hovering over the Download link
shows that the version is still at lpeg-0.5... Maybe I am too fast! :-)
I hope the new page shows back explicitely the current version.
* minimal documentation for module 're'.
-- (near) Paris -- France
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --