Marcelo Araujo a écrit :
Hello,
I know that is not the proper list to ask about the existence of a free web hosting provider for lua (kepler related), but anybody knows if do they exist? Regards, --Marcelo
Sorry, I don't know. You ask for free web hosting ... But is there no free provider who propose this service type ? In a little different way, I have a question.. Is there any plugin for write lua code in html which is directly interpreted by server (like php) ? Specially for THTTPD...

Thanks