Hello André.

Don't know how to make a mirror system with gforge, but I would like to help hosting a mirror. If you need a mirror in europe (linux/windows - whatever you want) - tell me.

Kind regards,
 Jan (DracoBlue)
-------------------------
   http://dracoblue.net

Andre Carregal schrieb:
Jan wrote:
Noticed this, too. Seems like André or some others of the team are
upgrading the server.

Not really. Apparently someone's bot managed to work around our previous
protection and are trying to work out this one too.

Both sites are back, but we simply can not say for how long. :o(

A LuaForge mirroring system would be very useful. Does anyone know how to
make this work? Would anyone be interested in helping in that direction?

André