Hi,

As some of you have already noticed and rightfully complained, LuaForge
currently lacks documentation even for the simplest tasks. Examples of the
missing pieces would be a FAQ, details on using CVS, managing projects,
managing sites etc.

As LuaForge gets more users and projects, this issue is just getting bigger
and it would be nice to offer some introduction text for new users and
project managers.

While documents like the RubyForge FAQ [1] or Novell Forge CVS [2] would be
great to have, we could start with something simpler and grow from there.
Both of the cited documents could be used as seeds for example.

The problem is that both me and Paulo are not currently able to write such
documentation so I'm checking with the list if someone could do that on the
Lua Wiki. Surely both of us would be helping with the details.

The documentation could be left on the Wiki so it would be updated more
frequently by the collaborators, or a copy of it could be located as an HTML
or PDF document at LuaForge.

Any volunteers? Thanks in advance... :o)

André

[1] - http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/5/460/faq.html
[2] - http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Forge_CVS