Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@GMX.net> [2007-03-26 11:31:58]:

> Petr Stetiar wrote:
> >I'm facing some strange behavior of embedd Lua in one of my projects. (For
> >currious it's a wrapper around Internet Explorer completly driven by Lua).
>
> I am among the curious...
> I am also curious of what this project will become: private, freeware,
> open-source, commercial?

It's private, and we don't sell it. We give it for free to our customers with
mobile devices they've bought from us. So I think, that there might be
possibility to make it open source if there's interest. To be honest I don't
know presonaly if it's going to happen, because our management isn't open
source friendly :-)

> In the AutoHotkey community (ie. users of a Windows automation language)
> there is a strong interest for automating this browser, as lot of modern
> applications are Web-based.  Lot of users of this community has only base
> knowledge of programming (if any!), so such solution based on a simple to
> learn language would be useful.  Most solutions given involves sending
> JavaScript snippets to the address bar of IE, which is clumsy, at best...

There might be something like this with Gecko rendering engine already I
think.

-- ynezz