As requested earlier, pls. start any [ANN] mails by a short description of "what" XX "is".

Without needing to press a link, that is.  Thanks.  :)

Wesley Smith kirjoitti 26.3.2007 kello 5:38:

Hi everyone,
I've released luaODE 0.3 and it's now available on sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/luaode/).  There is now a windows
build and a Visual Studio project for creating the dll module.  For
convenience sake, I've also included a Visual Studio project for Lua
itself for building lua as a dll which is required to build luaODE.
If you don't want to go to the trouble, a lua51.dll is provided.  On
OSX, I've included an Xcode project that builds Lua as a framework
which is required to build luaODE on OSX.  Likewise, the framework is
included prebuilt.

Aside from those changes, I've fixed up some random bugs as well as
the error handling to prevent ODE from calling exit(1) and now pass
the error messages into Lua.

best,
wes