Grellier, Thierry wrote:
Why using * instead of ..?

I though of that too. Roberto gives an explanation in the manual. And precedence rules might be important too.

And well I wished we could have a | instead of +

That's not a Lua operator... Could have used /, but again there are precedence rule problems.

But I like the idea of being able to develop frontend and backend in
Lua. Could it be possible to model the lua grammar as an example?

Yes... You already have the long string done...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France