From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Roberto
Ierusalimschy
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:57 PM
To: Lua list
Subject: LPeg - new version

I have released a new version of LPeg (0.5). The main changes are
several optimizations, which should make LPeg much faster for several
common tasks. (On the other hand, these optimizations make patterns
less regular, and therefore more difficult to test...)

The only change in the API is that now lpeg.P accepts booleans, too.
(lpeg.P(false) is a pattern that always fails; lpeg.P(true) is a
pattern that always succeeds.)

The documentation has some new examples, a proper license, and several
small improvements.

-- Roberto