OH CRAP. Well, I get paid today, so... :-P

I use Lua on my PSP, but that doesn't have a touchscreen, so virtual keyboards are hard to manipulate... :-/

Philippe Lhoste wrote:
L-28C wrote:
You'll help Nintendo if you do this, because if I can code Lua on it, I'll buy me a DS! ;-)

You might have misunderstood my post. DSLua is an existing project, it works. But I don't believe it allows you to write Lua code with the DS alone... Still need a PC backend. I haven't seen a text editor on the DS yet, although there are decent virtual keyboards.