Per the current discussion on another thread --- can anyone recommend a
decent, *fast*, data marshalling/serialisation system for me?

Requirements: does not need to serialise code and should produce an error if
code is passed in, preferably written in C, should handle recursive data
structures sensibly (either just dealing with them or bailing out with an error).

This is for message passing between Lua universes in multiple host threads, so
I really need something that's as lightweight as possible. I've found a few
candidate libraries, but am interested in what other people are using.

--
┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ───────────────────
│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my