At 10:33 AM 3/18/2007, Peter Odding wrote:
You should name your source. There's probably a thousand binary distributions of Lua out there... Makes it a lot easier for us to help out :). I'm assuming you got lua5_1_1_Win32_bin.zip from LuaBinaries? I've never used LuaBinaries myself, so here goes (FWIW/AFAIK):

Sorry.  I didn't realize that there would be any question about
where lua5_1_1_Win32_bin.zip came from -- from LuaBinaries as
you surmised.

Thank you very much for your descriptions.  Those help a lot.

Best regards, Dave