On 3/14/07, askok@dnainternet.net <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:

Features are there, selftests work ("make test") but when
running performance tests ("make perftest") the system
abruptly fails.

Since "thousand eyes find more bugs" I'd like to ask your
help to iron out the remaining issues. You will get your
name on the credits! ;)

Even now, Lua Lanes is feature-wise worth a study and will
be made public once the remaining issues are out. And -
interesting enough - once performance figures are known.

http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/askok/bin/lanes/testing.tgz

-asko

One thing I noticed when compiling were tons of casting to/from
pointer from/to integer of different size.  Mainly in gluax.c did I
notice this...

It also fails to compile on Linux w/o messing with the files to add in
-pthread so the definitions are added.  It fails to run as well... due
to pthread_yield_np not being defined even after adding -pthread

--
Thomas Harning Jr.