Javier Guerra <javier@guerrag.com> wrote

> On Tuesday 13 March 2007, Peter Odding wrote:
> > I'm writing a binding to the Apache Portable Runtime[1] for Lua. This is
>
> nice project!  i've heard good things about APR, but don't know what kind of
> apps does it targets (apart from web servers, i guess).  can you throw a line
> or two about this?

Well, APR is a nice OS abstraction layer. This project will give us a
portable library for some commom OS tasks (directory listing, file
information retrieval, etc.). Of course, lposix already offers this for
Unix people.

--
Alexandre Erwin Ittner - aittner@netuno.com.br
OpenPGP pubkey 0x0041A1FB @ http://pgp.mit.edu