On Tuesday 13 March 2007, Peter Odding wrote:
> I'm writing a binding to the Apache Portable Runtime[1] for Lua. This is

nice project!  i've heard good things about APR, but don't know what kind of
apps does it targets (apart from web servers, i guess).  can you throw a line
or two about this?

> *Bitfields*

my vote goes for numbers.  adding constants should be enough.  of course,
mistakes are possible, but if the documentation is clear enough i don't care
much.

> *Microseconds*

i like fractional seconds.  i.e.  1.0 = 1 sec, 0.001 = 1msec, 0.000001 = 1usec

--
Javier