Hello Roberto,

RI> When we use threads without shared memory, frequently we have to think
RI> differently from the way we think with shared memory. For instance,

Sure. I'm doing it the same way you say. Sometimes it's good enough,
but sometime it is not. Especially if you don't see the threading as a
new way to structure and solve a problem but from the performance
aspect. I'm not saying there is a silver bullet. But i'm not sure if
we really can afford this restriction in the future when we have
dozens of CPU's even in simple home computers.