Hello everyone!

Hey, I'm trying to use Lua with the .NET Framework with SDL.NET... :-P

But it doesn't seem to be working:

Graphics = luanet.load_assembly("SdlDotNet.Graphics")
Audio    = luanet.load_assembly("SdlDotNet.Audio")
Video    = luanet.import_type("SdlDotNet.Graphics.Video")
Sound    = luanet.import_type("SdlDotNet.Audio.Sound")

'Graphics' turns out to be nil. I've included all of these assemblies in C#, and all of the needed DLL's (SDL.NET, LuaInterface, SDL, etc.) are in the same folder as my script and the C# executable...

Anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks! ;-)

(PS: If this isn't the right place to post this, can anybody redirect me to one that is?)

(PPS: Erm... I don't have to do anything in C#, just make a 'Lua' object and call DoFile(), right?)