www.webhostingtalk.com is the best forum I know of to investigate your virtual server needs.  If you want to save some time and $20.00 is in your budget, choose www.slicehost.com.  You won't be sorry.

Kind regards,

McKinley

----- Original Message ----
From: Tobias Käs <tobias.kaes@gmx.de>
To: Lua list <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2007 8:44:16 AM
Subject: Re: Internet providers and Lua

Hi,
I don't know if this is an option for you, but there are those 'virtual
servers' or sometimes called 'vservers' around which are about as cheap
as commercial webservers these days. You get full root access so you
could install the software you require (apache etc. are usually
preinstalled). This requires of course some experience in managing a
linux box, and updating the server software is usually left to you,
which might result in alot additional work compared to a simple webserver.

Regards,
    Tobias Käs

Maurício wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a comercial internet
> provider (who could host my webpages) that
> uses Lua for server side scripting (Kepler
> or not)?
>
> Thanks,
> Maurício

Cheap talk?