Hi,
I don't know if this is an option for you, but there are those 'virtual servers' or sometimes called 'vservers' around which are about as cheap as commercial webservers these days. You get full root access so you could install the software you require (apache etc. are usually preinstalled). This requires of course some experience in managing a linux box, and updating the server software is usually left to you, which might result in alot additional work compared to a simple webserver.

Regards,
   Tobias Käs

Maurício wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of a comercial internet
provider (who could host my webpages) that
uses Lua for server side scripting (Kepler
or not)?

Thanks,
Maurício