Thank you Eric,

I hadn't realized that arg support was optional. Your patch is already included in the new version 2.02.

In this version I added a restricted version of the library, unclasslib.lua, that only supports unnamed classes and square-bracket scoping.

Classlib handles both named and unnamed bases by indexing with [base.__name]. If the base is an unnamed class, base.__name == base. Unclasslib uses [base] directly, thus eliminating one redundant level of indexing.

This should make unclasslib a bit more efficient than classlib for applications that only use unnamed classes.

References to the new version:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/MultipleInheritanceClasses
http://luaforge.net/projects/luamiclasses/

Best regards,
Hugo

Eric Raible escribió:
For those of use running 5.1.1 with LUA_COMPAT_VARARG undefined
need a simple patch to take that into account:

function mt:__call(...)

	local arg = {...}

	-- Create a new class
end