On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 10:59:39PM +0800, Kein-Hong Man wrote:
> [First and final announcement for LuaSDL on this list]
>
> http://www.luaforge.net/projects/luasdl/

> LuaSDL is a [mostly] tolua++ binding for the SDL, SDL_image,
> SDL_mixer, SDL_net and SDL_ttf libraries for Lua 5.1. It

I think its a good idea to have at least a few lines describing what a
project does in these kind of announcements. It could be SDL is what
I've always needed for my next project, but since I don't know what it
is, its hard to tell, and googling around takes precious time.

Its easy to forget when you've announced something a few times that
some people might not remember the previous one, where you explained
what the projects is for.

Cheers,
Sam