On OSX, bundles tend to refer to a specific directory structure that
lays out where resources and executables reside.  I'm trying to figure
out how to get these kinds of structures read by Lua.  The bundle I
have looks like this:

mylib.so/

   Contents/

                       Info.plist
                       Pkginfo
                       MacOS/

                                    /mylib

If I tell lua to read the root directory (which is actually the
bundle), I get a "this is not a bundle error".  If I tell Lua to read
mylib.so/Contents/MacOS/mylib, it succedes.  I'm wondering if this is
how things are supposed to be.  Do people who make binary modules for
Lua on OSX ever use the typical OSX bundle structure or just provide
the binary executable?

thanks,
wes