Hmm, a side question, are table keys always strings?

And if not, is the fact that i am asking for a string (lua_tostring),
all the time for the table key a problem?

One thing i noticed is the first element's key in the subtable is "1",
which I wasn't expecting, but I guess it uses numbers if you dont
supply an actual key.

-Raymond

On 1/19/07, Raymond Jacobs <raymondj@gmail.com> wrote:
Damn, I'll have to keep that in mind, I don't think that is what this
is, it dies on a step over lua_next, so im not letting it run rampant.