Hello there,

for several months now, I am using Lua to dynamically generate my
website's content (www.fuxoft.cz) from templates and scripts and I am
very happy with the result. For example it was no problem to
dynamically generate a database of comic strips and characters that
appear in them (see www.fuxoft.cz/redmeat ). The system is very simple
and has almost limitless possibilities. It's using Apache and pure
Lua, no other modules or other programs (database) are necessary. I
created it strictly to satisfy my needs but maybe there are other
people with similar needs who can appreciate it...

I finally put together some documentation. You can have look at it and
download FFTempl at http://www.fuxoft.cz/fftempl/

--
Frantisek Fuka (yes, that IS my real name)
(and it's pronounced "Fran-tjee-shek Foo-kah")