Hello,

I've been reading PIL2 and am not able to discern any Lua naming conventions. I would like to develop as much as possible Lua best practices early in my learning.

I have seen camelCase, functions_with_underscore, functionsalllowercase, etc.

All of which in the same example chunk.

Language communities often have desired conventions which make things easier for the community. I did a search of the mailing list archives and could not find anything regarding desired naming conventions if such exists.

Are there any such naming conventions or best practices that I as one learning Lua would benefit from following.

Any wisdom greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jimmie Houchin