I left a comment on the blog and tried to redirect the guy here, we'll see if he responds. Andrew

On 12/18/06, askok@dnainternet.net <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:

I think for him lack of 'split' counts as a design flaw?

Anyways, it would be nice to get in touch with the person.

Unfortunately (or: fortunately?) his website gives 404:
http://ousfg.net/~archie

With 2 secs of Googling, he'd found:
http://lua-users.org/wiki/SplitJoin    :)

-asko